Great Natural Products
freezeRx - Roll on, 3 oz
Our Low price:
Mother Nature Resveratrol
Our Low price:
Procaine Ultra GH9 ( Ultimate 9 ), 100mg Procaine HCL - 60 Capsules
Acidophilus For Cats & Kittens, Kosher & Dairy Free, Cat Supplement - 16 fl. oz. - Dynamic Health
Ecos Liquid All Natural Laudry Detergent, Lemongrass, Earth Friendly Products - 50 oz
Our Low price: $6.75
Immune Support Group for Infants & Children ( Vitamin C, Echinacea, First Defense )
Our Low price:
Kava Root Powder, Taveuni Kava (1/2 lb. Premium, Pure Kava Root, Organic, Vegetarian)
Low price: $29.95
DMSO Liquid / Dimethylsulfoxide, 99.9% Pure Concentrate - 16 fl. oz.
Our Low price: $12.32
Your Complete Herbal Supplement Super Store!
Vitamin C, with Rose Hips, 1000 mg- 100 vtabs
No vitamin routine should be without the antioxidant protectioin offered by vitamin C. A daily supplement regimen with vitamin C offers powerful protection against free radical damage helps keep capillary walls and blood vessels strong and supports healthy teeth gums and bones. Because vitamin C is water-soluble it needs to be replenished on a daily basis.
Prolonged release is an advanced manufacturing technique which allows nutrients to be released slowly over approximately 2-4 hours promoting optimal assimilation.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
- Delivers the popular combination of a high potency vitamin C with rose hips
- Rose hips are added to promote enhanced activity of the vitamin C
- This water-soluble vitamin is unable to be stored by the body and needs to be replenished on a daily basis
- Offers powerful protection against free radical damage
- May support capillary walls blood vessels and help maintain healthy teeth gums and bones
- Contains NO sugar starch artificial colors flavors preservatives corn soy yeast wheat grain gluten egg or milk products.
Calcium stearate (vegetable source), cellulose, food, food glaze, silica, stearic acid (vegetable source)Directions
Take one tablet daily with food.Supplement Facts
Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid is quite possibly the most well researched nutrient available today. This is in part
due to the research Linus Pauling conducted on the benefits of using vitamin C therapeutically. Vitamin C is a proven
antioxidant that helps
• Strengthen the immune system
• Reduce the severity of colds
• Maintain capillary strength
• Works with nutrients to build tissue
• Promote collagen formation
• Protect against blood clotting and bruising
• Increase iron absorption
Because the body is unable to manufacture vitamin C it is essential to obtain by the diet or through dietary supplements.
• Increases susceptibility to infections
• Contributes to easy bruising
The body utilizes vitamin C more efficiently in combination with rose hips and bioflavonoids. We offer high potency complex formulas including prolonged release delivery systems. Unfortunately standard high potency water soluble supplements release their nutrients all at once decreasing the amount absorbed. When we eat nutrient rich foods the vitamins are gradually released as the food is digested. Since water soluble vitamins such as vitamins C and B complex must be supplied throughout the day each day our prolonged release formulas attempt to mimic the way we receive these nutrients from food over two to six hours. Excessive vitamin C intake can result in gastrointestinal discomfort.Product Contains
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving ||% Daily Value* |
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ||1,000 mg ||1667% |
|Rose Hips ||150 mg ||† |
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.Does Not Contain
† Daily Value not established.
sugar, starch, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, corn, soy, yeast, wheat, grain, gluten, egg or milk products.
In accordance with FDA regulation, we do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2013 All rights reserved.