Great Natural Products
freezeRx - Roll on, 3 oz
Our Low price:
Mother Nature Resveratrol
Our Low price:
Procaine Ultra GH9 ( Ultimate 9 ), 100mg Procaine HCL - 60 Capsules
Acidophilus For Cats & Kittens, Kosher & Dairy Free, Cat Supplement - 16 fl. oz. - Dynamic Health
Ecos Liquid All Natural Laudry Detergent, Lemongrass, Earth Friendly Products - 50 oz
Our Low price: $6.75
Immune Support Group for Infants & Children ( Vitamin C, Echinacea, First Defense )
Our Low price:
Kava Root Powder, Taveuni Kava (1/2 lb. Premium, Pure Kava Root, Organic, Vegetarian)
Low price: $29.95
DMSO Liquid / Dimethylsulfoxide, 99.9% Pure Concentrate - 16 fl. oz.
Our Low price: $12.32
Your Complete Herbal Supplement Super Store!
Super Fiber Tabs, 250 vtabs
Can be used as a bulk forming laxative.
Fiber can absorb large amounts of water in the bowels and this makes stools softer and easier to pass. Anyone starting a higher-fiber diet will notice the difference in stool bulk.
- In almost all cases increasing fiber in the diet will relieve constipation within hours or days.
- Because stools are easier to pass less straining is necessary and this can help relieve hemorrhoids.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 83.3
|Amount Per Serving ||% Daily Value* |
|Calories ||10 || |
|Total Carbohydrates ||2 g || |
|Dietary Fiber ||2 g || |
|Oat Fiber ||1,350 mg ||† |
|Guar Gum ||450 mg ||† |
|Psyllium Husks ||450 mg ||† |
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Take three tablets, 30 minutes prior to meals with 8oz of water.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source)
sugar, starch, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, corn, soy, yeast, wheat, egg, or milk products
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Getting enough fiber in the diet can lower the risk of developing certain conditions
- Heart disease. Evidence is now growing to support the notion that foods containing soluble fiber such as oats rye barley and beans can have a positive influence on cholesterol triglycerides and other particles in the blood that affect the development of heart disease. Some fruits and vegetables such as citrus fruits and carrots have been shown to have the same effect.
- Cancer. The passage of food through the body is speeded up when fiber is eaten. Some experts believe this may prevent harmful substances found in some foods from affecting the colon and may protect against colon cancer. However a recent study conducted by Harvard University concluded that eating high-fiber food did not appear to protect people from colon cancer. Other types of cancer that are linked with overnutrition and may be prevented by a fiber-rich diet include breast cancer ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.
- Diabetes. Adding fiber to the diet helps regulate blood sugar levels which is important in avoiding diabetes. In addition some people with diabetes can achieve a significant reduction in their blood sugar levels and may find they can reduce their medication.
- Diverticular disease. Diverticular disease is a condition in which small pouches called diverticula develop in the wall of the colon. In a small percentage of people these diverticula become inflamed or infected a condition known as diverticulitis. Diverticular disease can cause pain diarrhea constipation and other problems.
- Gallstones and kidney stones. Rapid digestion leads to a rapid release of glucose sugar into the bloodstream. To cope with this the body has to release large amounts of insulin into the bloodstream and this can make a person more likely to develop gallstones and kidney stones in addition to diabetes and high cholesterol.
What is the soluble fiber content of the Super Fiber Tabs
There is 702 mg 0.72 g of soluble fiber and 1.23 g of insoluble fiber per serving 3 tabs of Super Fiber Tabs.
In accordance with FDA regulation, we do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2013 All rights reserved.