|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2004, Issue 227|
- Antioxidants – natural housekeepers of health
- Face menopause - naturally
- New findings: Lycopene reduces women’s heart disease risk
- Q1. "What herbs can help me gain weight?"
- Q2. "Can I get rid of a fibroid without surgery?"
- Q3. "Will Bach Flower Remedies help a child’s obsessive compulsive behavior?"
- Q4. "What do you recommend for an enlarged prostate?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2004, Issue 226|
- Get a good night's sleep
- The scoop on sugar and artificial sweeteners
- New findings: HCA may curb appetite
- Q1. "Can a guy take Wild Yam for joint pain?"
- Q2. "Are there any disadvantages to taking several herbs for a low thyroid?"
- Q3. "What is sea salt used for?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2004, Issue 225|
- Valentine's Day is Over, You can still show your partner how much you care throughout the year, thanks to some helpful aphrodisiacs.
- Preserve your vision with nutrition for the eyes.
- New findings about Vitamin D
- Q1. "Help - my boyfriend has a fungal toenail infection!"
- Q2. "Is it safe for an 18-year-old to take growth hormones?"
- Q3. "Bloodroot was recommended as a remedy for tumors. Do you agree?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2004, Issue 224|
- Don’t give up on your New Year’s resolution! Here are some tips on how to lose weight, quit smoking and exercise throughout the new year.
- New discoveries about dark beer and your heart, plus other heart-healthy news.
- Some are saying ‘No’ to bread. Should you?
- Q1. "In vitamin E, what’s the difference between gamma and alpha tocopherol?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2003, Issue 223|
- Gift giving made easy. Just think: gift baskets and Internet.
- Unwanted hair today can be gone tomorrow. Learn how.
- Don’t let PMS ruin your holiday plans.
- New discoveries about Green Tea. Check it out!
- Q1."Can I avoid a triple bypass?"
- Q2. "What’s the difference between your tinctures and those in the store?"
- Q3. "Help – my cat has fleas!"
- Look What’s New: Republic of Teas now available!
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2003, Issue 222|
- The holiday season is quickly approaching. Learn how to look good – naturally and safely
- Under new discoveries, flaxseed shows promise for those with prostate cancer
- Be prepared for the flu/cold season without getting a flu shot
- Q1. "I have a severe case of eczema."
- Q2. "Can you recommend an herb for a six-year-old with worms?"
- Q3. "What good herbal remedies do you suggest for alcoholism?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2003, Issue 221|
- Medicinal mushrooms, some even popping up in produce aisles, are just waiting to be discovered
- Under new discoveries, black cohosh gets good reviews in bid as alternative for hormone replacement therapy
- Even a vampire could benefit from garlic
- Q1. "My sinuses need help while working in Iraq!"
- Q2. "Are there any herbal treatments for restless leg syndrome?"
- Q3. "Can I add multivitamins to fruit smoothies?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2003, Issue 220 |
- Autumn is prime time for exposure to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Learn how to identify these annoying plants along with treatment options
- Hair loss is no laughing matter
- Creatine, used by athletes for quick bursts of energy, is the star player in clinical trials currently underway by the Muscular Dystrophy Association
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2003, Issue 219|
- Back-to-School tips on how you and your child can have a healthier, happier school year
- West Nile Virus, how to avoid it, what to do if you think you have it.
- Samento, better known as Cat’s Claw, is producing positive results, especially for those with Lyme disease
- Q1. "What is Cream of Coco? I loved the soap very much!"
- Q2. "My wife and I have a three week old baby. My wife is drinking Ginseng tea to help produce more milk for breast-feeding. Our baby has been rejecting milk from my wife and is constantly crying and fretting. Could it be that this Korean Ginseng tea is affecting the baby?"
- Q3. "I have a gastric ulcer. Can you provide a list of foods that should be avoided?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2003, Issue 218 |
- Prostate Health without Medications?
- Low Vitamin B6 but Not Homocystine Is Associated With Increased Risk of Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack.
- The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." What Fears can do to Our Mind, Our Body, and Our Soul
- Q1. I would like to know if any herbal preparations exist to help babies sleep?
- Q2. I am interested in herbs that address the problem of excessive urination in the evening wherein i am forced to get up several times?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2003, Issue 217|
- Colon Toxicity and constipation: Are You Killing Yourself?
- The importance of fiber for a Healthy Colon: Fiber supports Weight Management, Lowers Cholesterol, Reduced Risk of Heart Disease, & Supports Proper Blood Sugar Levels.
- Autism: Children Who Can't Speak - Does Nutrition Play a Part?
- Supplement of the Month - Coenzyme Q10: A Miracle Vitamin
- Q1. "Hi. I'm a 42 year old male diabetic....
- Q2. I am looking for an essential oil that will help with a headache?
- Q3. We are seeing a lot of herbal patches that absorb herbs through the skin similar to the patches that are sold to stop smoking...
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2003, Issue 216|
- Feeling a bit STRESSED these days?
- The Sulfur Solution
- You can help STOP drive-through mastectomies!
- Herb of the Month - Red Clover
- Q. Help with severe blushing/flushing.
- Q. Will this extremely cold winter kill the West Nile Virus.
- Q. My Doctor wants to prescribe lithium for my depression. How much would I have to take to get 200mg. a day?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2002, Issue 210|
- Fertility The Natural Way
- Antibiotic Over use is Creating Superbugs
- Herb of the Month - Lemon Balm
- Q&A I have had an ear infection for over nine months now and nothing helps?
- Q&A I have a condition know as dry eye. Is there a natural treatment for this?
- Q&A Do you know any herbal remedies for rosacea on the cheeks?
- Q&A I heard that red skin moles are actually the beginning of skin cancer, is this true?
- Q&A I have some kind of rash over most of my body and the dermatologist can not figure out what is causing it?
- Protect Your Children form Colds and Flu
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2002, Issue 209|
- Minerals Lost - Soil Depletion and Mass Malnutrition
- Depression "Why Am I So Down?"
- Obesity Gene Discovered!
- Herb of the Month - Feverfew
Questions & Answers:
- Q. I was wondering if you know of any herbal remedy for insomnia?
- Q. I have had terrible athletes foot for over a year, and nothing works on it! Is there an herb to help?
- Q. What can I do, or take for neck pain? My shoulders are also very hard, I feel so stressed out?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2003, Issue 214|
- Winter Colds and Flu Tips
- Fighting Cancer With Foods, Herbs and Supplements
- Q&A, 22 years old and loosing her hair
- Q&A, uncontrollable HOT FLASHES
- and much more!
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2002, Issue 213|
- Shocking Rise in Children Being Diagnosed with Autism
- Why Herbs Work, New scientific evidence.
- Aphrodisiacs, Do they really Help?
- Herb of the Month - Catnip
- Q&A, I suffer from severe cluster migraines?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2002 , Issue 212|
- West Nile Virus Spreads, How to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones!
- The Hidden Disease You May Already Have.
- The Skin You're In, Taking good care of your skin now can prevent skin cancer!
- Herb of the Month - Goldenseal, long history of use as an alternative medicine.
- Q&A, Do you know of any natural remedies that elevate low estrogen levels ?
- Q&A, I have heard that taurine is made from bull urine. Is this true?
- Q&A, Do you have any products that contain vitamin B-17? Do you have any information on it's use for treating Cancer?
- Q&A, What herbs are good for treating allergies?
- SAMENTO IN THE PRIMARY CARE SETTING, New research findings about this amazing plant!
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2002 , Issue 211|
- Mad Cow Disease, Are we as Americans in trouble already!
- Your Cholesterol Analysis, Find out how high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and homocysteines can put you at risk for a Major Heart Attack!
Fever Blisters and Canker Sores, What you should know!
- Herb of the Month - Black Cohosh, a long history of use
- Q&A, Are there any herbal treatments to help me pass a large kidney stone? Will it be painful?
- Q&A, I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. Are there any herbs to make me fertile?
- Q&A, I have a blood medical screening (drug test) for a new job coming up in 5 days and I may have cannabis in my system. What can I do to get rid of it?
- Q&A, Do you know of any natural remedies to treat stress incontinence?
|June 2002 Newsletter|
- Weightloss, Understanding WHY Diets Don't Work and What Does!
- Aspartame - The Silent Killer
- ADD/ADHD The Restless Child
- Herb of the Month - Dandelion
- Questions & Answers
- Live Pain Free from Arthritis with MSM!
|May 2002 Newsletter|
- The Healing Powers of Magnets.
- Internal Parasites. Think You're Safe? Read what the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has to say!
- Breaking News Story
Green Tea Extract Dramatically Decreases Liver Injury!
- Herb of the Month - Agrimony.
- Questions & Answers
- Health Problems Linked to Poor Sleeping Posture!
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2002, Issue|
- Grandma knew what she was talking about!
- Minerals Make the Difference Herbs, especially the weedy ones, are minerals powerhouses!
- The Underlying Cause of Cancer
- Herb of the Month - Aloe Vera
- Q. Are stomach pains and other side effects normal when first taking Niacin
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2002, Issue 207|
- A New Food Supplement?
- Antibiotic Over use is Creating Superbugs
- Hormonal Balance and Herbs
- Herb of the Month - Echinacea
- Q. I'm taking the Soy Isoflavone Extract. I heard on the T.V. that to much soy is dangerous. Is this true?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2002, Issue 206|
- Is HGH the Fountain of Youth?
- The Power of Friendly Bacteria
- Herbs That Ease Anxiety And Fear
- Herb of the Month - Chamomile
- Q. What herbs or supplements will help me loose weight with my hypothyroidism?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2002 , Issue 205|
- Herbal Remedies for the Cold and Flu Season
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Afraid of Anthrax? Be Prepared! Strengthen Your Immune System!
- Herb of the Month - Chickweed
- Q. Are there any Natural Products to Fight Acne?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2001, Issue 202|
- Soothing Herbs for Stressful Times:
- Ginkgo Biloba Compares Favorably to Drug Used in Alzheimer’s Treatment
- Tired of Chronic Pain? SAM-e may work for you!
- Herb of the Month - St. John’s Wort
- Herb and Ailment Questions & Answers: Anthrax?, Chickweed?, Breast Milk?
|Testimonials - News Archives|
Here you can review the feedback we get from our customers and take a look at the HerbalRemedies.com newsletter archives.
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2004, Issue 228|
- Healthy Benefits of Fish Oil is No Tale
- Shingles - Once is Enough
- New findings: Coconut Oil - Much Better Than the Rest
- Q1. "I have a friend in England who has had a chronic sinus infection for years. Would Grapefruit Seed Extract Nasal Spray help?"
- Q2. "I have a 4-pound female Maltese dog that has a hot spot. It has been suggested that I use tea tree oil or spray. Can you advise me?"
- Q3. "I have been diagnosed with lichen planus. Is there is an alternative cream to use instead of cortisone "
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2004, Issue 229|
- Arm position is very important while reading blood pressure
- Vitamin E may help with allergies
- New findings: Colicky baby may benefit from fennel seed oil
- Q1. "Should I take fish oil daily along with vitamins?"
- Q2. "My husband cannot get rid of his hives that he has had for eight years. Can you advise us?"
- Q3. "I am inquiring about the grapefruit miracle diet. How good is it and how much can I lose?"
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2004, Issue 230|
- SELENIUM: ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT THAT PROTECTS THE PROSTATE
- B-VITAMINS: YOUR KEY TO PREVENTING FRACTURES?
- CHILDREN'S HEALTH - TACKLING AUTISM WITH PROBIOTICS
- ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE - BREATHING EASIER
- VITAMINS & MINERALS -VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY CALLED MAJOR HEALTH RISK
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2004, Issue 231|
- What Makes Lyme Disease Tick & How Samento® Eliminates It
- Weight Control - Weight Reduction Strategies
- Joint Health - Chondroitin Sulphate May Slow Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nature's Apothecary - Kidney, Liver, And Bladder Support Herbs
- Cancer - Calcium Supplements Can Lower Risk Of Advanced Colon Polyps
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2004, Issue 232|
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: A Natural Antibiotic
- Chromium Picolinate May Reduce Depression Symptoms
- Lutein, Whether Alone Or With Other Supplements, Improves Vision
- Vitamin C Helps With Respiratory Problems
- Vitamin E Benefits Athlete Recovery, Further Antioxidant Evidence
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2004, Issue 233|
- Vitamins & Minerals: After Burn
- Niacin Appears To Protect Against Alzheimer's Too!
- Aging – Can It Be Stopped?
- Devil’s Claw Study To Offer Final Proof Of Osteoarthritis Benefits
- The 4 Must-Have Supplements For Men
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September, Issue 234|
- Green Tea Polyphenols: A Powerful Weapon Against Arthritis
- Milk Thistle: Should Western Medicine Finally Accept It?
- Folic Acid Might Be One Of The Best Ways To Prevent Disease
- Low Magnesium: A Principal Cause Of Inflammation?
- The Much-Needed Supplements Of The Growing Infant
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September, Issue 235|
- Using Supplementation To Help Treat Migraines
- When The Cure Is Worse Than The Disease
- New Data Finds Antioxidant Combo Decreases Smokers’ Cancer Risk
- Pooch Supplements
- Tea Keeps Blood Pressure Down
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October, Issue 236|
- Recent Research Confirms Cranberry Is One Of The Best Sources Of Antioxidants
- Holy Basil: Sacred Versatility
- Supplements Save Muscles During Bed Rest
- MSM: Helping Alleviate Allergy Symptoms
- Enzyme CoQ10 And Vitamin E More Effective Against Inflammation When Taken Together Than Separately
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October, Issue 237|
- Magnesium - A Super Mineral?
- Calcium: The Key To A Happy Colon
- Probiotics: A Solution To Your Child's Allergies?
- Shell Game: Glucosamine And Arthritis Pain
- Study Displays Garlic's Ability To Protect The Gut
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November, Issue 238|
-Easy Green: Chlorella's Many Benefits
-Tremors & Aftershocks: With Vioxx Off The Market, An Inexpensive Joint Pain Alternative
-Study Finds Vitamin C May Help Prevent Damage From Secondhand Smoke
-Study Finds Five Supplements Could Save The Government Billions
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December, Issue 239|
- Gift giving made easy. Just think gift baskets.
- Focus on Milk Thistle
- Higher Selenium Intake May Reduce Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Probiotics Prove Just As Effective As a Popular Prescription Drug for Ulcerative Colitis
- Vitamin K: The Overlooked Bone Builder and Heart Protector
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2004, Issue 240|
- L-Arginine May Change the Way We Treat Heart Disease
- Lutein, Zeaxanthin Offer Cataract Protection, New Research
- Stinging Nettle: An Anti-Inflammatory Solution to Chron's Disease?
- Food for Good Thoughts: Beat the Blues the Natural Way
- Green Tea Mechanism Supports Anti-Cancer Activity
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2005, Issue 241|
- SAMe Could Help Depression, New Results
- Americans Must Up Calcium and Vitamin D Intake
- Antioxidant, B Vitamin Combo to Slow Dementia?
- Celiac Disease: Although Common, There Is A Supplement To Help Treat It
- Bilberry Extract: Helping Protect Against Cancer
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2005, Issue 242|
- New Study Finds Reasons for Chamomile's Positive Effect in the Body
- Melatonin: Helping Asthmatics Sleep Better
- Thiamine May Protect Heart Health in Diabetics
- Ashwagandha: Alternative of Ginseng from india
- Oleic Acid Kills Breast Cancer Cells in Lab Study
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2005, Issue 243|
- Omega-3s to Enter Weight Loss Category?
- Sage Oil Helps Memory
- Study Finds Glucosamine and MSM Better for Joints When Taken Together
- I'd Like to Buy a C, Pat: Learn More about Vitamin C
- Four Easy Ways to Keep Your Children Healthy
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2005, Issue 244|
- New Insight Into Green Tea's Action on Bladder Cancer
- St. John's Wort Revisited: More Hope for Treating Severe Depression
- Choline: Helping B-Vitamins Decrease Homocysteine Levels as Well as Your Risk of Heart Disease
- CoEnzyme Q10: The Key to Preventing Heart Disease?
- Beyond Fish Oil: Five Other Foods that Will Help You Fight Inflammation
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2005, Issue 245|
- The Two Supplements that Can Help You Age Gracefully
- Essential Fatty Acids Prove Effective in Helping Prevent Stroke in the Elderly
- Supplemental Care for Fibromyalgia
- An Alternative to ADHD Drugs
- Not for Women Only - Men Need Calcium, Too
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2005, Issue 246|
- The Benefits of Magnesium
- Early Treatment for Pre-Cancerous Skin Cells
- How Fish Oils Reduce inflammation
- Honey Found to Contain Food for the "Good Bacteria" our Bodies Need
- DHEA May Prove Effective Against Obesity, Diabetes
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, May 2005, Issue 247|
- Study Finds Long-Term Weight Benefits of CLA
- What's an Arthritis Sufferer to Do? Natural Replacements for Prescription Medications
- Popular Arthritis Supplement Found Effective for Psoriasis
- Folic Acid: No Longer Just for Pregnant Women
- Cancer Conference Presents More Evidence of Green Tea's Protective Role Against Prostate Cancer
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, June 2005, Issue 248|
- Another Reason to Lose Weight: Obesity Now Found to Increase Risk of Dementia
- Get Vitamin D from Supplements Not Sunshine
- Tired of Being Tired - Conquering Fatigue
- Fats and Inflammation: Olive Oil and Fish Oil Help Decrease Colitis
- Honey and Calcium May Help Boost Bone Mass
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2005, Issue 249|
- Probiotics: Helping Prevent Common Traveling Sickness
- Herbs that Help PMS
- Chlorella and Spirulina: Looking to the Ocean for Superior Nutrition
- Zinc Intake May be a Key to Athletic Performance
- Chamomile Soothes the Flu, Too
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2005, Issue 250|
- Vitamin C: Good for the Stomach
- Unsaturated Fat and Vitamin E: Two Weapons Against Parkinson Disease
- A New Use for Whey Protein: Helping Treat Diarrhea in Children
- Study Finds Soy May Help Curb a Worldwide Epidemic
- Vitamin B6: A Surprisingly Simple Way to Help Prevent Colon Cancer
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2005, Issue 251|
- There's a Reason for Everything: Study Finds Purpose Behind Garlic's Odor
- Minding a Healthy Mood
- Study Finds Evidence Showing Antioxidants to Help Treat Arthritis
- Supercharge Your Cells
- Ginseng Exhibits Brain-Protecting Effects
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2005, Issue 252|
- Chromium Picolinate Gets Official Health Claim Stamp by the FDA
- Thyroid, Master and Commander
- Pomegranate: The Anti-Arthritis Fruit
- Get Relief from Seasonal Allergies Without Drowsiness Using Herbal Butterbur Extract
- Lycopene: The Anti-Cancer Carotenoid?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2005, Issue 253|
- Beyond Weight Loss: CLA May Protect Against Colorectal Cancer
- Colostrum: The Ultimate 'Functional Food'?
- Sports Nutrition: The Essentials
- Fish Oil: Helping Modern Medicine Treat Breast Cancer
- Turmeric: The Simple Spice that May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2005, Issue 254|
-20 Supplements for a Healthy Holiday Season, Part 1
-20 Supplements for a Healthy Holiday Season, Part 2
-Selenium: The New Arthritis Supplement?
-Another Use for Cranberry: Helping Prevent Lung, Colon, and Adult Cancer
-Study Discovers How Vitamin E Helps Prevent Prostate Cancer
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2006, Issue 255|
- A New Use for Chromium: Helping Treat Depression
- Food for "Good Bacteria" in Our Body Also Helps Strengthen Bones
- Study Finds B-Vitamins Useful in Stroke Prevention
- Flaxseed Oil: A Dependable Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Green Tea: Offering Hope Against Leukemia
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2006, Issue 256|
-Vitamin D: The New Pregnancy Supplement?
-D-Mannose - Urinary Tract Superhero?
-Butterbur - A Step Forward in Healthy Heads
-Drinking Tea: Helping Prevent Ovarian Cancer
-Rose Hips: Another Way to Help Treat Arthritis
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2006, Issue 257|
- Fish Oil Found Effective for Bipolar Disorder
- "Special Blend" of Amino Acids Help Improve Athletic Performance
- New Study Shows Several Nutritional Deficiencies in Teenagers
- Study Finds Possible Link Between Thiamin Deficiency and Heart Failure
- Ginseng: A New Herb for Type 2 Diabetes?
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2006, Issue 258|
- Propolis Plant Extract Exhibits Anti-Cancer Effects
- Study Finds Aloe Vera Increases Absorption of Two Crucial Antioxidants
- Heart Healthy Properties of Garlic Found in It's Ability to Fight Inflammation
- Ginger Root Shows Promise in Helping Protect Diabetics Against Kidney Damage
- Creatine Found Useful in Helping Treat Lung Disease
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, May 2006, Issue 259|
- Grapeseed Extract: Another Way to Help Curb A Worldwide Epidemic
- Beyond Bone Health: Calcium and Vitamin D Together Found Effective for Diabetes
- Study Highlights Hospital Use of Vitamin C Instead of Chemotherapy to Help Treat Cancer
- Study Continues to Show Anti-Stress Properties of Relora
- Ginger Kills Ovarian Cancer Cells in Lab Study
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, June 2006, Issue 260|
- Study Finds Coenzyme Q10 May Help Protect Against Alzheimer Disease
- Grapefruit Oil: Enabling Your Sense of Smell to Help You Lose Weight
- Study Reinforces Correlation Between Antioxidants and Asthma
- Study Finds Trio of Minerals Help Protect Against Cancer and All Causes of Mortality
- Cocoa: A New Supplement for Skin Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2006, Issue 261|
- Study Finds Folic Acid Helps Make Healthy DNA
- Cranberry Now Found to Help Protect Against Cavities
- Study Finds Vitamin C and E Deficiencies Cause Nervous System Damage
- Magnesium Found to Possibly Play a Protective Role Against Asthma
- Milk Thistle Provides Hope in Protecting Against Lung Cancer
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2006, Issue 262|
- Magnesium NOW Found to Help Reduce Inflammation
- Coconut Oil: Another Reason to Love the Tropics
- Coping with Cold Sores Naturally
- Study Strengthens Lutein's Reputation as a Powerful Antioxidant
- Soy Found to Help Maintain Healthy Bone Density in Postmenopausal Women
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2006, Issue 263|
- Mushroom Extract Boosts Action of Prostate Cancer Drug
- Review of Black Tea Confirms Heart Health Benefits
- Chromium Found to Help Control Weight and Improve Insulin Sensitivity in Diabetics
- Study Shows Magnesium and Vitamin B6 Helps ADHD Symptoms
- Vitamin E, Unsaturated Fat May Help Protect Nerve Function
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2006, Issue 264|
- Soy Found to Help Decrease Blood Clotting
- Cranberry Juice Shows Effectiveness Against Common Disease Bacterium
- Psyllium and Plant Sterols Found to Help Keep LDL Cholesterol Within Normal Range
- Simple Safeguards for Winter Wellness
- Study Finds Vitamin D Supplementation May Be Necessary for Kids
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2006, Issue 265|
- Black Tea Found to Aid in Battling Stress
- Survey Finds Use of Supplements is More Than Double That of Prescription Drugs for Weight Loss
- Winding the Body’s Seasonal Timeclock
- Study Examines Vitamin D Blood Levels and Breast Cancer
- Grape Seed Extract Found to Help Maintain Colon Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2006, Issue 266|
- Review of Fish Oil Shows Effectiveness for Mental Health
- Recent Review Promotes Four Foods/Supplements for Heart Health
- Low Vitamin Intake Increases Disability Risk in Women
- Whey Protein Again Found to Help Keep Blood Pressure in Normal Range
- CLA Shows Hope for Bone Health in New Study
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2007, Issue 267|
- Probiotics Help Maintain Digestive Health During Chronic Stress
- Study Uncovers Role of Tea and Growth of "Bad" Bacteria in Body
- Supplements Increase Lutein Blood Levels in the Elderly
- Rooibos Tea May Help People with Asthma and High Blood Pressure
- Beta-Glucan Found to Help Improve Insulin Function in People With High Blood Pressure
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2007, Issue 268|
- ACAI: The Strongest Known Scavenger of Free Radicals?
- Omega-3 Fats Found to Enhance Colon Health
- Studies Continue to Find Benefits of Tea Consumption on Cell Function
- Comprehensive Review Finds Soy Helpful for Hot Flashes
- Healthy Winter Skin from the Inside Out
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, March 2007, Issue 269|
- Review of Creatine Finds It Helpful for Muscular Dystrophy
- Study Finds Aloe Vera Increases Absorption of Two Crucial Antioxidants
- Beta-Carotene Found to Help Maintain Mental Health as We Age
- Study Suggests Vitamin D May Help Children with Digestive Inflammation
- Numerous Nutrients Found to Influence Cell Health in Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2007, Issue 270|
- Calcium and Vitamin D Found to Help Colon Health
- Study Finds Antioxidants Reduce Noise Trauma
- Study Finds Chitosan May Be Helpful for Both Cholesterol and Weight Management
- Multivitamins Found to Increase Birth Weight in Newborns
- Study Finds Lignans May Help Breast Cell Health in Women
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, May 2007, Issue 271|
- Study Finds How Curcumin Helps Maintain Cell Health
- Study Finds Low-Dose Folic Acid Improves Heart Health
- Study Re-Confirms Cocoa's Benefits for Blood Pressure
- Soy Found Beneficial for Women's Bones
- Study Finds Antioxidant Supplementation May Help Maintain Eye Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, June 2007, Issue 272|
- Green Tea Found to Help Improve Blood Vessel Health
- Study Finds Vitamin D Improves Bone Health, But Only When Taken with Calcium
- Study Finds Micronutrients Help Recovery from Burns
- Review of Folic Acid Studies Finds Benefit for Heart Health
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin Continue to Benefit Eye Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2007, Issue 273|
- New Study Uncovers How Glucosamine Improves Joint Health
- Cod Liver Oil Found Effective for Mental Health
- Study Uncovers How Cinnamon Helps Manage Blood Sugar Levels
- Guar gum Again Found to Help Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Green Tea Found to Preserve Colon Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2007, Issue 274|
- Vitamin C Found to Help with Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Calcium and Vitamin D May Help Control Blood Sugar
- Study Finds Fiber Intake Crucial to Helping Protect Men Against Colon Cancer
- Study Shows Fish Oil Quickly Incorporated Into Heart Muscle
- Valerian Root and Lemon Balm Have Relaxing Effect in Children
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2007, Issue 275|
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Show Potential for Colon Cell Health
- Study Substantiates Heart Health Benefits of Coenzyme Q10
- Multivitamin Supplements Found to Help Protect Cells During Strenuous Exercise
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acid Ratio Found to Affect Mental Health
- Vitamin B6 Comparable to Acupressure for Morning Sickness
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2007, Issue 276|
- Asthma Still a Significant Health Problem in Children
- Probitotic/Prebiotic Combo Found to Help Patients with Crohn’s Disease
- Vitamin D Found Very Effective for Colon Health
- 7-Keto Again Found Helpful for Fat-Burning
- Black Cohosh Continues to Help Symptoms of Menopause
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, November 2007, Issue 277|
- Cruciferous Vegetables Continue to Exhibit Heart Health Benefits
- Flaxseed Found Beneficial for Hot Flashes
- Vitamin D Deficiency Common in Chronic Pain
- Supplements are Related to Better Dietary Habits in Over-50 Population
- Soy Component Found Effective for Joint Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2008, Issue 278|
- Component in Tea May Help Fight Common Cold and Flu
- Folic Acid Helps Keep Arsenic Levels in Normal Range
- Study Finds Multiple Supplements Users are Healthier
- Choline Found Beneficial for Lung Health
- Omega-3 Fats Found to Benefit Both Physical and Mental Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2008, Issue 279|
- Folic Acid Found to Benefit Mental Health
- Soy Cholesterol-Lowering Mechanism Identified
- Study Finds Migraines Increase Stroke Risk
- Beyond Joint Health, Pomegranate Extract May Help Newborn Brain Health
- Vitamin D May Play a Role in Prostate Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, April 2008, Issue 280|
- Lycopene Improves Cellular Health
- Plant Sterols Found to Help with Cholesterol Health
- Studies Highlight Choline's Role in Health
- Supplements Help Prevent Vitamin Deficiencies in the Elderly
- Cartotenoids Found to Help Eye Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, June 2008, Issue 281|
- Vitamin K Found to Help Skin Health
- Vitamin D Shown to Help Mental Health
- Pycnogenol® Found to Help Joint Health
- Fish Oil During Pregnancy Improves Infant Eye and Brain Health
- CoQ10 May Offer Help for Fatigue During Exercise
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, July 2008, Issue 282|
- Vitamin E Linked to Mental Health
- New Study Hints at Heart Health Properties of Milk Thistle
- Vitamin D Found to Help Predict Overall Cell Health
- Lutein and Omega-3 Both Iportant for Eye Health in Women
- Study Uncovers How Niacin Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, August 2008, Issue 283|
- Mouse Study Shows Hope for Grape Extract and Mental Health
- Resveratrol May Help Breast Health
- Phosphatidylserine Helps Stress from Exercise
- Rabbit Study Highlights Lycopene’s Role in Heart Health
- Vitamin D Levels in Mom Affects Dental Health in Kids
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2008, Issue 284|
- Green Tea Shows Promise for Blood Pressure Health
- L-Carnitine Found to Benefit Bone Health
- Probiotics During Pregnancy May Help Allergy Health in Newborns
- New Study Advocates Earlier Attention to Cholesterol Levels
- Vitamin E Shown to Benefit Eye Health
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2008, Issue 285|
- Omega-3 Fats Hold Promise for Mental Health
- Green Tea Benefits Stomach and Colon Health
- Study Re-Confirms Pycnogenol’s Role in Joint Health
- Be a Liver Lover: Alpha Lipoic Acid and Other Supplements Offer Hope
- Calcium Found to Recude Stroke Risk
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, December 2008, Issue 286|
- Niacin May Benefit Mental Health
- Chamomile Tea Helps Deal with Diabetes Complications
- Flaxseed Found to Benefit Skin Health
- Major Review Finds St. John’s Wort Effective for Mental Health
- Fiber Improves Cell Health in Postmenopausal Women
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, January 2009, Issue 287|
- Vitamin E Found to Benefit Lung Health
- CoQ10 Found to Play a Role in Mental Health
- Melatonin Found to Help Cholesterol Health
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) Found to Reduce Risk of Heart Attack
- Green Tea Improves Detoxification
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, February 2009, Issue 288|
- Melatonin May Help Eye Health
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Carry Long-Term Disease Risks
- Broccoli Compound Shown to Benefit Breast Cell Health
- Fish Oil Component Found Helpful for Lung Health
- Study Finds Hypertension Medications May Cause Diabetes by Depleting Potassium Levels
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, September 2009, Issue 289|
-Spirulina Shown to Help Inflammation
-Selenium Found to Help Skin Health
-Study Shows High Supplement Use Among Doctors and Nurses
-Lycopene Found to Help Cell Health
-Fish Intake Improves Brain Health in Teenagers
|Herbal Remedies Natural Health Newsletter, October 2009, Issue 290|
- Green Tea May Help Bone Health
- Lycopene Benefits Blood Vessel Health
- New Study Looks at Vitamin D’s Role in Cellular Health
- Folic Acid Found to Help Mental Health
- Choline Found to Help Pregnancy Health