Great Natural Products
freezeRx - Roll on, 3 oz
Our Low price:
Mother Nature Resveratrol
Our Low price:
Procaine Ultra GH9 ( Ultimate 9 ), 100mg Procaine HCL - 60 Capsules
Acidophilus For Cats & Kittens, Kosher & Dairy Free, Cat Supplement - 16 fl. oz. - Dynamic Health
Ecos Liquid All Natural Laudry Detergent, Lemongrass, Earth Friendly Products - 50 oz
Our Low price: $6.75
Immune Support Group for Infants & Children ( Vitamin C, Echinacea, First Defense )
Our Low price:
Kava Root Powder, Taveuni Kava (1/2 lb. Premium, Pure Kava Root, Organic, Vegetarian)
Low price: $29.95
DMSO Liquid / Dimethylsulfoxide, 99.9% Pure Concentrate - 16 fl. oz.
Our Low price: $12.32
Your Complete Herbal Supplement Super Store!
|IMPORTANT: PLEASE PROVIDE THE PROPER BILLING ADDRESS AS REPORTED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY in order for us to obtain complete electronic validation match of your billing address, and your CVV code with your credit card provider for your order to be complete. Also, please make sure you have the correct PO BOX or APO/FPO shipping information.
Select the shipping method: PO Box, APO/FPO Delivery
Military Postal Service Agency APO/FPO Questions: 1-800-810-6098
For all packages sent to APO / FPO addresses we will use USPS Priority Mail.
If a merchant ships a package to your APO/FPO address using standard or "surface" mail, it will take a long time for delivery. We will ship all APO/FPO using priority mail because all Priority Mail eventually makes its way onto an airplane. Surface mail does not. Sending a package via surface mail may take up to 8 weeks because it will be placed on a ship instead of a plane.
Most APO/FPO addresses have the following general restrictions:
What State Codes do I use for APO/FPO addresses?
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs. (Some zip codes have lower limits)
- Packages may not exceed 130 inches in combined length and girth. (This means if you have a package that is 100" in length and 40" when you measure around it, you cannot send the item)
- All packages must be sent via the U.S. Postal System.
- The post office also requires companies or individuals to hand deliver packages being sent to APO/FPO addresses. (This is one reason why many merchants won't ship to APO/FPO addresses.)
- Firearms, alcohol, perishable foodstuffs and certain hazardous items also are restricted. Each APO/FPO zip code has a more detailed list of the restrictions for certain types of products.
- For a complete description of the restrictions at your APO/FPO address, you can go to the APO/FPO zipcode database at Oconus web site. This database is kept current with the twice-monthly Military Postal Bulletin Publication, which outlines all APO FPO zip code changes. Please note that the customs forms mentioned in the restrictions apply to packages and not to typical letters that just weight a few ounces.
The APO/FPO "states" of "AE", "AA", and "AP" are the only legitimate states to use for an APO/FPO addresses. It is common knowledge that you can use "NY" for "AE", "CA" for "AP", and "FL" for "AA", but you run the risk of having your credit card rejected because the billing address they have on file (with AA, AE or AP for the state) does not match what you submitted online.
In accordance with FDA regulation, we do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2013 All rights reserved.